Thursday, April 28, 2005

'Shrooms

So, a couple of nights ago I tried mushrooms, and I'm not talking about the Portobello kind you buy at the supermarket either. It was to say the least an interesting experience, although the ones that we got were not very effective, we still had a good hallucinating time.

I don't recommend going on shrooms in a dark house with dark hallways and creaking floorboards, it's just not a very smart thing to do if you like to keep your wits about you. The house across the street was pretty frightening to say the least, not to mention the spirit of the tortured young girl my friend kept on seeing down the hallway towards the bathroom. It's really tough to put a shrooms trip into words that a non-user can understand.

So if you didn't understand anything I just said, well that's just plain too bad for you. I'll probably be trying them at the next opportunity, as we had a really great time, even if it was the scariest few hours of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont think i'll ever do anything stupid like that in my entire life...unless they give me big $$$ (money)