Monday, April 4, 2005

Being Poor...

Being poor is easily the worst affliction known to man. I think I'd rather have AIDs and Cancer before I'd choose to be poor. Unfortunately as with serious fatal diseases, you don't get to pick when they happen. I've come down with a pretty bad case of 'having no money' for about the past month and it's a real pain in the amusement centre of my brain.

Haven't been able to party in over a month, haven't left the house except to look for work in over a month. It's just god damn rootin' tootin' depressin'. I'll be on my way out in a little bit to borrow a pack of smokes from a generous friend who's just cured his poorness with a healthy dose of payday. Man I miss paydays...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a job you muthafuckin' bum!

Kristoffer Mortensen said...

I just got one!