Friday, March 10, 2006

March Break

So next week is March Break, and I'm sure those of you still in the educational system like me have all be looking forward to such an extended vacation. It would be great to be able to say that I have some cool travel plans, or have a seven day drinking binge lined up, but the truth is, I have no plans really. Hopefully I can hook up with some friends and at least get a little inebriated.

Work's going well anyways, it's not exactly the most exciting occupation in the world to be a bouncer at a country-themed dance club... but it's easy enough so far. One good point is that every month or so there seems to be a known band (that isn't associated with country music) who comes in to play a concert. So if I happen to be working the Tuesday during the March Break, I'll get to see a free Hedley concert.

I know these blog posts are getting more an more interesting, but to be honest, I have no idea what people are looking to see here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice read Kris...
Always like to keep up to date on what's going on...perhaps that makes me weird. Anyways, I like the way the new blog posts are coming around, but they seem to be missing some of the Kris anger that was so obvious in other posts...comments on politics and what have you. That's what I think, at least. Anywho, always a great read...and glad to see that things are going well for you. Enjoy your Spring Break...I am loving mine. Message me boob websites, anytime.
-Aimee-