Sunday, July 2, 2006

Unreliable People

If there's one thing I honestly hate in this world, it's unreliable people. I've been dry for more than a week because no one in this damned town knows how to conduct a decent drug deal. My regular guy apparently became a crack head and hasn't answered his telephone in weeks. Friends that keep saying they'll hook me up aren't getting back to me, I'm just plain miffed.

It's not that I'm even that big of a junkie that I need a green fix, it's the principle of the matter. I should be able to get drugs when I fucking want them. None of this waiting around bullshit!

Happy belated Dominion Day, btw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, man, I know exactly how that is. And it happened to me during the summer, too. I had to wait two weeks before I finally got more. It is bullshit, ain't it? The summer! You'd think the summer would never have a dry spell since it's good growing conditions and all.

Keep the peace.