Sunday, February 26, 2006

Job!

Well, I actually managed to get myself a job that I've been looking to get for awhile now. I'm a bouncer over at a night club. It's not that I particularily care for the job, but any job in a bar works well with my hours, so it should be a way for me to get a little money in my pocket anyways. The great thing is that the club is owned by a big name company, so there are a lot of big name bands coming and going all the time.

Wish me luck if anyone still reads this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still read your blog Kris...I also read random things like dirty writings on bathroom walls. Sometimes this reminds me of that, without all the mispellings.

I wish you luck with your new job. Sounds like something that you could enjoy! Hope you keep us...me...updated.

Good luck! -Aimee