Saturday, July 9, 2005

Worth1000.com

Well, in an effort to work on my photoshopping skills, I've begun entering a number of contests over at Worth1000.com. Still working on trying to win something, in fact over there I'm considered a noob, really need to brush up so I can get me some nice prizes. A faster computer would help with that and a WACOM tablet, but money would also help in getting those items. Anyways, if you're over on Worth1000.com look me up, my username over there is PudgyMoogle of course.

Here's a recent contest image:


Entrants were asked to photoshop this image entitled 'Caddie' in anyway they saw fit. So of course I immediately though of a Cadillac, and over a few hours I put on in. Have a look:


Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tis Palyer here. Just wanted to let you know that people actually read this. Especially me. Don't let it die! Or I shall dub you as a quitter.

Kristoffer Mortensen said...

Very well.

Anonymous said...

Well, those trees to the upper right of the photoshopped car need some work....